Tuesday, September 26, 2006

funny times

Tonight, while I was getting supper finished up I asked the boys to set the table. They were wrapped up in some game of imaginary play where they were traveling to other places. I repeated my request. Again, they failed to follow through. I gave specifics, get 4 placemats, 4 plates, 4 forks, etc . . . Then Daddy joined in and told the boys to help set the table. Luke responds with this, "Dad, Logan and I are actually in Kentucky right now and it's kind of hard to do from Kentucky."

Another funny question from Luke, "Mom, why can't I see my own face? I can see your face, but I can't see my own face, unless I look in a mirror."

And now I can't remember the other funny stories I was going to blog . . . so, until next time.

Comments:
lol...Kentucky? A lot of people don't even want to be there in real life.
 
I miss you and your crazy kids so much.
Steph
 
Kentucky is a good place to be when your chores are in Illinois...it is Illinois where you live now, right? I'm not even sure how to spell it...wow. Maybe it's just too early for spelling. and thinking in general. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?