Monday, August 28, 2006

today

today was the kind of day that makes me really appreciate whoever invented this:

Today, we were given a very cool toy set called "Pipe Works". It was made by Playskool in the 80's. It is a set of PVC pipe, joints, wheels and seats. You can build really cool things with it. We now have a wagon and a see-saw. VERY cool.

Then tonight as I was putting Logan to bed (and we often have" opportunities" when it comes to Logan going to bed) he stood on his bed and declared, "I don't want to take a rest!" then he ran out of the room, into the toy room, and sat on the futon. Because Logan often tests us on bedtime we have a discipline routine for him. After he was returned to his bed and I was going to explain some things, he looks at me and says, "Mommy, you broke my heart."
Man, he's good . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?